SoHo63 Covid-19 Code of Conduct & Procedures
By entering the property each guest agrees that SoHo63, Jameka Inc, and 63 E. Boston St will be held harmless with respect to any liability arising out of, or relating to, use of SoHo63 facilities except as to that caused by gross negligence or intentional acts.
Maintaining a safe and clean area for our guests is our highest priority. We have taken precautions that will help all of us to safely celebrate together. For example we have installed clearly marked hand sanitation stations throughout the venue and they are available to guests at all times during the event. Our team members will be sanitizing high touch areas every 45 minutes during events. Our team, bar tending and catering partners will wear face coverings for the foreseeable future.
From Governor Doug Ducey’s Office: Weddings and events are allowed as long as physical distancing measures are followed “as much as possible.” No specific guest count restrictions are mandated at this time.
Expected etiquette for SoHo63 clients and guests
• Stay home if sick.
• SoHo63 recommends but does not require wearing a face mask.
• Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
• Practice appropriate physical distancing to the extent feasible and avoid crowding especially at the restrooms, buffets and bars.
• Do not touch your eyes, nose, or mouth.
• Regularly wash your hands or use hand sanitizer for at least 20 seconds.
• After leaving SoHo63, use hand sanitizer. When you get home, wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
What to expect when arriving to SoHo63
Please allow an additional 5 to 10 minutes in your arrival time to allow sufficient time for check-in procedures. Temperature checks may be done upon entry. If a guest has a temperature above 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit they may not enter the event and will be asked to leave. A guest may be asked to leave if they do not follow the expected etiquette listed below.
How to wear a face covering
More information regarding individual recommended safety procedures please see CDC Website
On-site procedure signage
If you have any additional questions please contact our Infection Mitigation Coordinator @ 480.878.5663