COVID-19 Precautions & Safety Measures
EMPLOYEE SCREENING & HEALTH PRACTICES
- Employees are screened daily. If they have a temperature exceeding 100 degrees, or are experiencing flu like symptoms, they are required to stay home until they are symptom free, without the use of medication, for 72 hours and satisfy all CDC Requirements prior to returning to work. In addition we are adhering to the Event Safety Alliance Reopening Guide.
- All employees who handle or serve food directly will wear a mask and gloves. Our bartenders will wear gloves and all drink garnishes will be placed with tongs.
- Necessary steps have been taken to ensure we are encouraging physical distancing including spacing of tables and seats at each table.
- Physical distancing signage is posted throughout the venue and restrooms to further encourage these social distancing practices.
GUEST EXPERIENCE ENHANCEMENTS
- Additional sanitation steps have been implemented throughout the venue including cleaning of tables, chairs, doors and restrooms. We will also have a dedicated team that will sanitize all surfaces thoroughly throughout the event.
- Additional hand sanitizers have been installed at the entryway of our venue for guest convenience.
By entering the property each guest agrees that SoHo63, Jameka Inc, and 63 E. Boston St will be held harmless with respect to any liability arising out of, or relating to, use of SoHo63 facilities except as to that caused by gross negligence or intentional acts.
We can assure current and future event hosts and couples that SoHo63 will remain in business through this trying situation. We are certain this too shall pass and we look forward to celebrating with you and your families. We wanted to take a moment to let you know what our owners and amazing team are doing to ensure SoHo63 is ready to celebrate with you when the time is right.